Over 48 years since its inception, Sta-Lok self-fit terminals are used around the world and have gained worldwide recognition for high quality and reliability.
For use with the right hand and left hand lay 1×19, 7×19, 7×7 and compacted strand stainless steel wire rope from 3mm – 26mm (1/8” – 1”).
The Sta-Lok self-fit terminal will work under constant loading and variable shock loading. The termination is stronger than the rated breaking load of the wire rope. In all situations, the Sta-Lok terminal has proven to be totally reliable and re-usable*.
*Just a new wedge is required
- Assemble on-site, easy to install with simple hand tools
- No pre-measurement required
- A different wedge is required for 1×19, 7 strands and compacted strand wire rope
- All our wedges are laser marked for easy identification and selection
- Guaranteed stronger than wire rope
These cones are specifically designed for use with Compacted Strand wire, but only certain diameters of Dyform wire.
Do not use on standard 1×19, 7×7, 7×19
Dyform branded wire is a legacy brand that is no longer available. Modern wire of similar construction is called Compact strand.
4mm, 5mm, 8mm and 10mm wedges are suitable for both Dyform and Compact Strand. If you are ordering for 6mm and 7mm wire please check the chart below to see which parts you require.